- The possession, use and/or trade of hard drugs is prohibited. If suspected, we will call the police, and you will be refused entry in the future.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the coffeeshop!
- We sell no more than 5 grams per day per customer.
- Security cameras are installed in the establishment. Upon entry into the shop, you agree that recordings can be made and that they can be shown to third parties in the event of an emergency.
- The coffeeshop is not liable for the loss of personal belongings.
- If causing disruption, you will be refused entry. We understand disruption to mean: ignoring the above rules, parking illegally, obtrusive music, and/or loitering in front of or near the shop.
If there are still questions after reading the house rules of our coffee shop, you can always ask your question via the contact form.